Monday, March 1, 2010

Igor heartthrob showered alien



Cologne - Two naked bodies, a hard jet of water, moist passion. Ironically heartthrob Igor Dolgatschew (25) are in the shower, everything - with a man!
With "Everything counts" partner Dennis Grabosch (31), he goes whole hog for the cameras: the daring sex scene in a German soap.
"I have no problem with that, as we see in the scene to lie not just a screen kiss, but kissing with tongue," says the handsome Igor: "My girlfriend says she would have more problems when I see a woman so intensely before camera would kiss. "
 The passion came over so forbidden, that the sequence had to be defused on Monday (RTL, 19.05 clock) even.
"With Dennis, I can live in front of the camera have a sexuality, as I do not do in my private life. There is one open for me to acting, to have no fear of contact, "said Igor.
That 20 people have been watching at the Cologne Set in the hot petting, does not bother him: "We shall see afterwards anyway three million viewers on television."
Igors rotational partner Dennis (gay, married to an English psychologist) praises his young colleagues: "We are now so familiar. We have no problem with physical proximity to the camera, although Igor privately known on the other side when I play. My husband, Brent found him exceptionally talented. He has no problem with what I do and Igor before the camera. "